Heat Pump Installation and Repair
Heating Repair and Service, Chesterfield VA
We service and repair all types of Heat Pumps
Don’t let the name confuse you, heat pumps are an efficient method of cooling during the summer and warming during the winter. Instead of burning fuel to create heat, heat pumps work by transferring heat. In most cases heat pumps can help save money because they don’t work off fuel. Interested in having a heat pump installed? Contact C3 Heating and Air today for more information.
Heat Pump Maintenance Services
- Check thermostat.
- Check to make sure that the indoor & outdoor units are operational.
- Replace the air filter or clean if reusable type.
- Check bearings & lubricate blower motor if needed.
- Check blower belt, wear, tension & adjust as needed. (if applicable)
- Check electrical connections for tightness.
- Check evaporator coil and clean as needed.
- Check voltage to unit.
- Check blower motor amp draw.
- Check electric heaters w/amp probe and voltage during heating inspection.
- Check condenser motor bearings & lubricate if needed.
- Check condenser motor amp draw.
- Check refrigerant (freon) level.
- Check compressor amp draw.
- Check crankcase heater if compressor has one installed.
- Check defrost controls.
- Check reversing valve operation.
- Check coil temperature.
- Check condensate drain and pan then advise of any discrepancies.
- Perform visual inspection of ductwork and makes notes regarding discrepancies.
- Check the condition the total system is in and advise client/customer of discrepancies.